Financing Options for AC Installation, AC Repair, and More
Serving Midland, Odessa, Big Spring and surrounding areas.
There are a number of credit sources for heating and air conditioning equipment. They provide credit especially for homeowners purchasing carrier units. There are different options of rules and length of payments. Also, filling out the application is quick and easy!
Innovative Carrier products are trusted in more homes than any other brand–and financing is no different. Through our close partnership with Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, ONEWAY Heating & Air Conditioning offers a variety of flexible options for financing your new Carrier product or system. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your monthly budget.
- Convenient monthly payments
- A revolving line of credit for all your purchasing needs
- Special promotional offers where available
- An easy-to-use online bill payment option
Microf is a relationship based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Our innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and multiple payment terms and options. Microf helps restore the heating and cooling needs of the consumer with an affordable monthly payment through our extensive contractor network.5 Things You Need to Know About Microf:
- We specialize in lease purchase options for residential replacement HVAC systems.
- We have a simple application process.
- We offer near-real-time Pre-Approval, Further Review, or Decline decisions.
- We offer convenient and affordable monthly renewal payment options based on 36, 48, or 60 months to ownership.
- Customers can take advantage of meaningful monthly payment and early purchase option discounts.
Microf’s program is designed for Homeowners that have an active bank account, and a steady source of income. Homeowners must also show that they have a comfort level with one of the flexible monthly payment options offered by Microf. It is that easy.The following documents are accepted as verification of eligibility and are needed to complete the approval process:
- A completed online application
- Proof of income
For more information, please visit http://www.microf.com/ or call 855-MICROF1 (855.642.7631)